Wednesday 11 February 2015

Valentine's Day

We all know the feeling of when you come to write in a card you've just bought and your mind goes blank, you knew what you were going to say and then in a blink of an eye it's gone. With Valentine's Day just around the corner we know you will all be sending a card to a certain loved one, a secret Valentine or that someone special in your life. We are here to help you with your creative writing needs!

Henries Award-winning Artisan Valentine's Day

In this guide Paper Rose and The Art Group are going to show you a few simple and easy tips to getting that Valentine's message just right. Whether your newly loved up, married, or have a secret admirer this guide will help you write the perfect Valentine's Day message. You've been out to the shop, bought the card now lets get writing...

Jenni Murphy Valentine's Day The Art Group

First off choose the right pen, we know we all love to write in a lovely Biro, it's quick easy and we always have one around. However this is Valentine's Day, the day of love, once a year you send a card to a loved one, lets make it special! Choose a pen that screams "I've thought hard about this" a pen that showcases your handwriting at its finest. A personal favourite here at Paper Rose and The Art Group are the Pilot V5 - Hi-Tecpoint, it's smooth easy to write with, and my personal favourite allows a left handed person to have gorgeous handwriting with out smudging!


Pilot V5 Hi-Tecpoint


Now you have "the pen" time for right message, wether this is your first Valentine's Day card to each other or you are a Veteran card sender there are so many ways to say "you're special" and "I love you" lets have a look at Paper Rose and The Art Groups top 10...

  • "Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart."
  • "I love you with all my heart, now and forever, Happy Valentine's Day."
  • "With all my love on Valentine's Day and always."
  • "My heart is filled with love for you."
  • "I love you more than words can say, have a wonderful Valentine's Day."
  • "You're so special to me in every way, With all my love on Valentine's Day."
  • "My heart belongs to you always and forever."
  • "In you my heart has found true happiness, with love always and forever."
  • "Loving you more each and every day, My heart belongs to you, always and forever."
  • "You're the only one for me, The one I'll love always and forever, Happy Valentine's Day."

Photographic Valentine's Day The Art Group
We hope you've found some inspiration in this blog post to help you write a wonderful Valentine's Day card.  


This blogpost was written by Paper Rose designer Sarah Tanser and features extracts and recommendations from the Paper Rose and The Art Group Studio team.




No comments:

Post a Comment