|Henries Award-winning Artisan Valentine's Day|
In this guide Paper Rose and The Art Group are going to show you a few simple and easy tips to getting that Valentine's message just right. Whether your newly loved up, married, or have a secret admirer this guide will help you write the perfect Valentine's Day message. You've been out to the shop, bought the card now lets get writing...
|Jenni Murphy Valentine's Day The Art Group|
First off choose the right pen, we know we all love to write in a lovely Biro, it's quick easy and we always have one around. However this is Valentine's Day, the day of love, once a year you send a card to a loved one, lets make it special! Choose a pen that screams "I've thought hard about this" a pen that showcases your handwriting at its finest. A personal favourite here at Paper Rose and The Art Group are the Pilot V5 - Hi-Tecpoint, it's smooth easy to write with, and my personal favourite allows a left handed person to have gorgeous handwriting with out smudging!
|Pilot V5 Hi-Tecpoint|
Now you have "the pen" time for right message, wether this is your first Valentine's Day card to each other or you are a Veteran card sender there are so many ways to say "you're special" and "I love you" lets have a look at Paper Rose and The Art Groups top 10...
- "Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetheart."
- "I love you with all my heart, now and forever, Happy Valentine's Day."
- "With all my love on Valentine's Day and always."
- "My heart is filled with love for you."
- "I love you more than words can say, have a wonderful Valentine's Day."
- "You're so special to me in every way, With all my love on Valentine's Day."
- "My heart belongs to you always and forever."
- "In you my heart has found true happiness, with love always and forever."
- "Loving you more each and every day, My heart belongs to you, always and forever."
- "You're the only one for me, The one I'll love always and forever, Happy Valentine's Day."
|Photographic Valentine's Day The Art Group|
We hope you've found some inspiration in this blog post to help you write a wonderful Valentine's Day card.
This blogpost was written by Paper Rose designer Sarah Tanser and features extracts and recommendations from the Paper Rose and The Art Group Studio team.